Building Contract and Agreement
Music: In order to be respectful of our neighbors, no amplified music is allowed after 12:00am.
No outside activities in parking lot.
Breakdown + Decorations:
• Sparklers, fireworks, wishing lanterns, or any kind of pyrotechnics are prohibited.
• Staples, nails and tacks may not be used anywhere on the property
• Absolutely no glitter, confetti, birdseed, or wish lanterns may be used inside
Next Vision LLC
• Candles may be used, but must be inside a votive.
• Smoking indoors is strictly prohibited. Please use designated smoking areas.
• No items may be left at the venue overnight. This will forfeit your security deposit.
• A final walk through will be conducted with a venue manager at the end of the event with a checklist to ensure proper clean up of the space is complete.
• All caterers and bar service must be licensed and insured.
• While alcohol consumption is allowed at the facility, alcohol may not be served to
minors or anyone appearing to be intoxicated. The South Carolina Alcohol Beverage and Control board requires that all alcohol must be supplied by a professional bar service with the necessary licenses and liability insurance.
• While Next Vision LLC provides an on-site dumpster caterers are responsible for emptying and removing all trash from facility and grounds.
• Please sweep and wipe down the counters and sink.
• The catering and bar service company is required to survey the event space and grounds
proper clean-up before leaving the property. Failure to do so the client will forfeit their security deposit.